BIBS Colour is the original pacifier with a round shield and a cherry shaped nipple. The cherry shaped nipple and matte lightweight shield is designed to imitate the shape of a mother’s breast.
It is recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding – as both the specific length and shape of BIBS Colour gives the baby the correct sucking technique at the breast.
The round lightweight shield faces away from the baby’s face to facilitate a supply of air to the sensitive skin around baby’s
The night glow Bibs Dummy has a luminescent ring, which glows in the dark. For best results, hold the pacifier towards a lamp for approximately 10 seconds.
Children are different and have different needs and preferences. Try out different shapes and sizes to find the perfect fit for your child, and then choose the size and nipple your baby prefers.
- Size 1
Suitable from newborn until 6 months of age
Nipple: H:27 mm x W:15 mm
Shield diameter: 4.5cm
- Size 2
Labelled as 6-18 months, but are suitable from newborn as per the manufacturers recommendation.
Nipple: H:30 mm x W:14 mm
Shield diameter: 4.5cm
- Recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding
- Available in size 1 and 2
- Size 1 and 2 are suitable for newborns
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. The rubber is a natural material and therefore slight colour variations may occur
- The shield is made of 100 percent food safe polypropylene (PP). Completely free from BPA, PVC and phthalates
- Also available in a night version with glow in the dark handle
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2
Always inspect the product carefully before each use. Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness. Never attach ribbons or cords to a pacifier, your baby could be strangled by them. Do not store pacifier in direct sunlight.
How to sterilise the pacifiers:
- Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl
- Pour boiling water over them. Leave to sit for approx. 5 mins. Take them out and let them dry on a clean towel.
- Use towel to press excess water out of the nipple.
How often should you clean them?
- 0-3 months: Must be sterilised every time it has been on the floor and at least once a day.
- 3+ months: Sterilise pacifier once a day and rinse under cold tap if it has been on the floor.